Hi Soccerdiles team,
As we discussed with many of you on Saturday, we’d like to do our end of the season celebration this Tuesday (May 1st) immediately following practice.
We’ve been in contact with MoJo Pizza and they can accommodate us, arriving between 6:30 – 6:45. Terrance will make sure practice is done on time, and I’ll pre-order pizzas, so if I can get a general sense of how many people will be joining us by end of day on Monday, that will be helpful in placing our order. I should be able to let you know tomorrow what the per family fee is.
Looking forward to celebrating with you all on another great season and thanks for the extra time on Saturday. The boys played 2 great games.
Mojo Pizza N Pub is located at 657 E Lake Dr in the Oakhurst square in Decatur, GA
No comments:
Post a Comment