Monday, February 27, 2012

Soccerdiles Unite

Welcome back Soccerdiles (and parentdiles). I would especially like to welcome our new teammate, David Landis. Glad to have you join the team.

We are officially practicing Tuesdays, 5:30 to 6:15 at Columbia Seminary. This is the same field we practiced at last season. There is a trick to finding it that I will share with anyone who has not been there before. We will start practicing next Tuesday. I would like to apologize I did not get things together to start this week.  I would like to throw out the possibility of a Saturday morning practice this week (to catch up and get used to playing on Saturdays) if anyone would be interested.

The game schedule has not been posted yet, but our first game will be March 10.

I will maintain the Soccerdile website where I will post league links, pictures, and what-have-you: http://soccerdiles.blogspot.com/

Start dribbling.

 

No comments: