9:00 Saturday works for us too.
Thanks,
Ashley I. Tewell | Vice President Tax & Finance
Gables Residential | 404-923-5534
P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
From: Menetha H Alston [mailto:malston@gsu.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 1:11 PM
To: Terrance K Manion; alsypula@gmail.com; Ashley Tewell; Austin Martin Williams; jenjohns1@mac.com; maalston@gmail.com; mbutts@gmail.com; MManion@handsonnetwork.org; moorfield@att.net; Scott Tewell; Soccerdile Blogger; stacycris@yahoo.com; tolliverja1@yahoo.com
Subject: RE: Bad News- Practice Cancelled
works for us.
From: Terrance K Manion
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 8:37 AM
To: alsypula@gmail.com; atewell@gables.com; Austin Martin Williams; jenjohns1@mac.com; maalston@gmail.com; mbutts@gmail.com; Menetha H Alston; MManion@handsonnetwork.org; moorfield@att.net; Scott Tewell; Soccerdile Blogger; stacycris@yahoo.com; tolliverja1@yahoo.com
Subject: Bad News- Practice Cancelled
Sorry folks, I am going to have to cancel practice tonight. Unfortunately I am have to stick around work until 5:45 today and Austin is sick today. This might just be a blessing (the catalyst to cancel practice, not Austin’s illness) as I kept an eye on when it got too dark to play Sunday and by my account it was too dark by 5:55 pm. That would have only given us 25 minutes.
Sorry for the late notice. See you Saturday. Speaking of, I put an email into the Commish about possibly moving our 1:00 pm game to 9:00 am. Would that work for everyone if we can arrange it?
tkm
No comments:
Post a Comment