It was nice talking to many of you this week at practice when I dropped off the photo envelopes. Sorry to the teams who I missed! [this included the Soccerdiles-tkm] For those teams and any players who weren't at practice this week, I have attached a pdf of the photo envelope so parents can view the packages and prices. Remind parents that they need to bring their purse or wallet with them as they must pay for the pictures at the time of ordering.(checks, cash, and credit cards are accepted)
Just to clarify - this is a NEW photographer - TSS Photography. All players must be present to take a team photo - together at the same time. (No cutting and pasting individual pictures onto a team photo) Parents can fill out the photo envelope and Individual pictures can be taken while the team is waiting for all to arrive. Please give the new company a chance as they have a very good reputation.
No comments:
Post a Comment