- Sat 9-26-09 @11:20 AM, Winnona Park Elem. School (WPES) Field 4, Gray Jersies
- Sat 10-3-09 @10:10 AM, WPES Field 4, Blue Jersies
- Sat 10-10-09 @10:10 AM, WPES Field 6, Blue Jersies
- Sat 10-24-09 @11:20 AM, WPES Field 6, Gray Jersies
- Sat 10-31-09 @9:00 AM, WPES Field 5, Blue Jersies
- Sat 11-7-09 @12:30 PM, WPES Field 4, Blue Jersies
- Sat 11-14-09 @9:00 AM, WPES Field 5, Gray Jersies
From the Commish:
Thank you all for being patient as I worked on finishing the schedules for the season. I posted the schedules for the season on Wed. Please make sure that you look at the schedules (again) to see what time your team plays tomorrow. I originally only allowed the first week to be viewed as I finished the rest of the season. There was a glitch in quickscore's system and the parents figured it out! When they downloaded the "unfinished" schedule to their web calendars it gave them the whole season instead of only one week. This is not the correct schedule!!! Please tell them to delete that schedule and to redo the download with the NEW schedule that I posted on Wed.
No comments:
Post a Comment